INFORMATION CURRICULUM CLAIMS
FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF HEALTH PROTOCOL IN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE MEASUREMENT OPERATION AGAINST COVID -19
Welcome to KYANI AKTI APARTMENTS
We would like to inform you that our accommodation is fully harmonized with the special protocols of health content , on the basis of which the tourist enterprises operate in the context of taking measures against the COVID-19 corona , as defined by the Joint Ministerial Decree No. 1881 / 29.5.2020. Decision of the Ministers of Finance - Health - Tourism (Government Gazette 2084 B '/ 29-5-2020).
All staff at the accommodation have received the training required to comply with the health of legal protocols .
The accommodation has received a " Health First " certification from the Ministry of Tourism, which proves that the company adheres to health content protocols .
In our effort to respond to the new situation brought about by the pandemic of coronavirus-19 COVID , asking the n your understanding and compliance measures transmission avoidance of coronavirus COVID-19.
We would like to inform you that the company does not bear any civil liability against any person directly or indirectly related to the COVID-19 corona, as long as it complies with the special protocols of health content and has the "Health First" certification mark (par. 5, article 60, n). . 4688 / 24-5-2020).
On behalf of the management of Kiani Akti Apartments we wish you a pleasant and safe stay!
Ø Where required, Personal Protective Equipment: Mask (simple surgery or cloth / fabric) and disposable gloves are available.
Ø The company complies with the circular of the Ministry of Health "Protection of Public Health by the corona SARS-COV-2 in the water supply and sewerage systems".
Ø Applied by all employees in the company, basic measures to avoid transmission of the corona - COVID-19: hand hygiene, use of antiseptics, avoidance of handshakes, physical distance, avoidance of hand-to-face contact and general personal hygiene and respiratory measures.
Ø is set as responsible coordinator of facility PERISTERIANOU GEORGIA , to implement the plan by the rules of health protocols in taking measures against the coronavirus COVID -19.
Ø The prescribed procedures are followed according to the instructions of EODY, for the management of a suspected COVID-19 case.
Ø The accommodation staff uses Personal Protective Equipment, for which there is continuous adequacy.
Ø A member of the staff who has symptoms related to the illness stays at home and returns to work if the laboratory test is negative. Also, if he comes in contact with a case, he must stay at home. In the above cases, the employee notifies the person responsible for the implementation of the suspicious case management plan of the accommodation .
Ø For the purposes of public health protection actions, the accommodation management / administration keeps a record of the staff members and all persons residing in the accommodation - name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details (address, telephone, e-mail) - to make it possible to communicate with close contacts of any COVID-19 impact, which may be identified afterwards.
Attention is also paid to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and all visitors are informed that a file is kept for reasons of public health protection.
Ø The company has special equipment (medical kit) for the case of suspected case, such as gloves and disposable masks, antiseptics, cleaning wipes, apron, long-sleeved robe and laser thermometer.
Ø Mass avoidance measures are observed during check-in / check-out
Ø All key cards and keys are placed in a special container for disinfection before they are given to visitors.
Ø The company operates with extended check-out and check-in hours between residences (check out until 11.00 am and check in from 3.00 pm).
This change in the time interval between each check in and check out is mandatory to ensure that, between different customers, the room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected , and that adequate natural ventilation of the space is followed.
Ø It is forbidden for non-residents to enter the rooms.
Ø Special cleaning instructions are applied in case of an accident according to the respective EODY Instructions.
Ø The staff of the company during its work, observes the basic measures to avoid the transmission of the corona - COVID-19, does not smoke, does not consume food or drink and is equipped with gloves, masks ( surgical or cloth), robe and closed shoes .
Ø Uncommon room cleaning during the stay (avoiding contact of cleaning workers with possible case and further transmission), only upon request as well as abolition of the daily change of clothing - towels, only upon request of the customer.
Ø Possibility to choose a policy between regular cleaning and waiting 24 hours before the room is available to a customer or meticulous cleaning - disinfection (eg with steam cleaner) on the disputed rooms of the room and bathroom.
Ø The fabric surfaces wherein any (e.g. upholstery) cleaned with steam device at a temperature of> 70 °.
Ø The staff observes the rules of hygiene when soaking dirty linen using the appropriate personal protective equipment (special disposable apron over the uniform, gloves and mask).
Ø The fabrics, bedding and towels used are placed in closed, marked bags or sacks in order to be transported to the laundry areas.
Ø Separation (marking) areas dirty and clean linen.
Ø The carts for transporting the closed bags with the linen are disinfected after each use.
Ø The fabrics, linens and towels washed in warm cycles (70oC or more) with the usual detergents.
Ø In case the cleaning service of the clothing is provided by an external collaborator, the required measures of acceptance and delivery are checked in the appropriate way.
Ø Care for the maintenance of clean clothing in good and clean condition during storage and for transport to use areas (rooms, restaurants, etc.)
Reception / WC
Ø Antiseptic for use by the customer (fixed or non-fixed devices), is available in the reception desk as well as in shared WC . The reception desks are also regularly disinfected .
Ø Reception (reception desk) suitably configured, by adding markup floor standing two meters where to the customer standing, suitable label distance in a waiting room, a suitable arrangement of furniture and the proper queue management to reduce waiting times .
Suspected COVID-19 case management
Ø If a visitor presents with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 infection, the following applies:
1. The health officer of the company communicates IMMEDIATELY with EODY at 210 5212054 or the special four-digit number 1135 for evaluation of the incident by a doctor.
2. If the patient has an urgent need for hospitalization, presents a serious clinical picture, is referred to the relevant health unit, as a suspected case of COVID-19. If it is not possible to manage a COVID-19 case from the health infrastructure of the area, there must be a provision for transporting the patient (EKAB, floating ambulance, air transport) to the nearest health unit where he can manage it.
3. If the patient has a mild clinical picture, a sample is taken from the doctor for COVID-19 laboratory confirmation.
4. If the incident is assessed as possible COVID-19 by the examining doctor, the health officer of the company communicates IMMEDIATELY with EODY at 210 5212054 or the special four-digit number 1135 (24 hours a day), for instructions on how to deal with the suspected case and case of.
5. The patient with a mild clinical picture remains in his room until the results of the laboratory test are announced.
6. During the above wait, the entry of staff in the patient's room is avoided, if there is no significant reason. If necessary, a staff member of the accommodation is advised to deal exclusively with the possible case.
7. The doctor and staff of the hotel who will be sent to the room of the suspected or later confirmed case must use high-protection personal protective equipment (MAP) (masks, glasses, waterproof disposable robes). The same applies to the staff who will deal with the cleaning of a patient's room with COVID-19.
8. If confirmed as a case of COVID-19, it is transferred to the special quarantine hotel and later to a health facility that will accommodate patients with COVID-19 if they need treatment. If not confirmed as a case of COVID-19, it is treated at the hotel with the instructions of the treating physician.
9. The patient is transported with a simple surgical mask and a private means of transport.
10. If there is a companion of the patient, who wishes to stay close to him to take care of him (eg spouse), he should be given a simple surgical mask and advised to wash his hands every time he comes in contact. with secretions of the patient (eg saliva) and definitely before the attendant touches his face or eats or drinks.
11. It is always necessary to record the contact details of the patient's relative in case of need for consent for operations where the patient cannot communicate.
12. Used protective equipment (simple disposable surgical mask, gloves) should be discarded in a bucket and never used again.
13. After disposing of protective equipment, hands should be thoroughly washed with soap and water. It is emphasized that the use of gloves does not replace hand washing, which is a very important means of prevention.