Kyani Akti apartments allows small dogs (up to 10 kilos), medium (up to 25 kilos) and large (up to 35 kilos) in size. Other types of pets such as cats, birds, reptiles are forbidden.
In every rental room strictly a stay is allowed up to a pet. Visitors with pets are required to bring with them an updated pet health book accompanied by an authorized veterinarian. Kyani Akti apartments is entitled to request an up-to-date pet health booklet at any time.
The persistence of aggressive pets is expressly prohibited. The accommodation retains any right to expel clients accompanying a pet that has aggressively behaved against accommodation staff or other visitors.
CONDITIONS OF STAY
- Visitors are responsible for the cleaning of their pets’ litter inside the accommodation as well as all areas of property.
- Pets should be bound or limited in any case in public areas of the hotel or on the property. It is strictly forbidden to move pets without a leash or unaccompanied pets.
- Pets should be constantly monitored in every room of the accommodation.
- If a pet is left unattended and bothers other visitors, you will receive a warning from the accommodation. In the second violation, you will be charged € 100 (€ 100) from the accommodation address. As a violation of surveillance, it is also expressly considered continuous barking at hours of total peace, 15:00 – 17:30 and 23:00 – 7:30.
- It is strictly forbidden for guests to leave their pets on the balconies of the rented room.
- It is strictly forbidden to stay in the rented room permanently for 24 hours.
- Kyani Akti apartments charges once a non-refundable cleaning fee per pet of thirty euros (€ 30).
- Kyani Akti apartments is entitled to ask an upfront loss of up to € 100 per stay, which is returned to the visitor when checking the room at check-out if it is found that no damage has occurred during the visitor’s stay with the pet.
- If there is damage due to the residence of a pet, Kyani Akti apartments informs the visitor of the amount due to the accommodation based on the extent of the damage.
Damage is considered to be irreversible damage to furniture, carpets, accommodation equipment, plumbing or electrical installations and objects exceeding € 200 (€ 200). The maximum amount of pet damage is set to five hundred euros (€ 500).
- The above charges explicitly exclude guide dogs for the blind and have updated health records and certification documents.